Country Orientation tour
Orientation to Kampala city tour that introduces you to international schools, shopping centres and entertainment places.
- Meeting at the airport or hotel
- Detailed itinerary based on assignee needs
- Accompanied Orientation based on need and areas of interest, which include:
- Cultural briefing and awareness
- General city overview
- Banking and finance
- Housing overview
- Medical Centers
- Schooling overview
- Shopping Centers/Fitness Centers & Leisure facilities
- Evaluate and match housing within the expatriate-determined budget.
- Recommend the best areas in terms of budget, proximity to schools and office.
- Contact agents/contacts to initiate housing search itinerary.
- Accompany the expatriate to the selected properties.
Visa and Immigration Services
We manage the visa and work/residence permit process your administrative time and cost investment.
QMS advises on options of potential international schools that meet the child’s needs. We:
- Provide names, telephone numbers, and addresses of potential schools as appropriate.
- Contact school to determine availability
- Arrange and coordinate interviews with school admissions
We assist the expatriate/family with the move out process prior to their departure from the host country.
Business Exposure Trips
QMS will coordinate for you business exposure trips to Uganda. We:
- Make Hotel Reservations.
- Arrange for meetings and chauffeur the business visitor/s to the various meetings.