“You are designed by God not to blend in, but to stand out” – Myles Munroe
To achieve potential one needs to develop a sense of what they naturally like so that they can focus on areas that correspond with their innate interests, nature, and strengths.
- Hindrances to achieving and maximizing potential.
- Developing perseverance/resilience.
- Building Determination.
- Fighting complacency.
- Coping with Stress
- Embracing Change
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Uncover their hidden potential that was lying dormant in them.
- Appreciate importance of excellence in personal life and career.
- Understand how determination and perseverance are key to success.