“If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far”. -Daniel Goleman
While some teenagers demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence, there are others who lack this ability.
This module covers :
Emotional intelligence is all about how friendly and agreeable one is with others, especially in a family, school and work environment. With a high emotional intelligence quotient, one is looked upon as an easy-to-work with.
Teenagers will be able to better handle interpersonal relationships with a strong sense of empathy. They will also be able to look at every situation in an objective manner, without attaching any pre-conceived judgments about others.
- Self Awareness: Emotional Awareness & Self Evaluation
- Self Regulation and Self-control
- Social Awareness: Empathy and Listening
This module will empower teenagers to :
- Become effective leaders.
- Inspire others to take action.
- Better handle interpersonal relationships with a strong sense of empathy.
- Motivate themselves to take on leadership roles.
- Utilize and practice EQ in their work and personal lives.