“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.”
Critical thinking is ability to analyze information objectively, assess different perspectives, and reach logical conclusions without being influenced by emotion or personal biases. By using these skills, trainees will be able to weigh the pros and cons of different options and make informed decisions.
This module covers:
- Proactive Learning
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Identify skills associated with critical thinking.
- Be more proactive when it comes to recognizing problems and potential roadblocks to projects, tasks, and goals.
- Be better equipped to identify and implement solutions or come up with alternative choices.
- Be able to weigh the pros on cons of different options and make informed decisions.
- Develop skills to make decisions based on taking time to gather appropriate information, research and possible outcomes.
- Know the difference between rational thoughts and emotional impulses.