- Group work
- Trainee Presentations.
- Power point presentations
Equipping you with skills
The objective of the soft skills training is equip people with skills to enable them succeed in their personal lives, school and professional life.
WHAT MAKES QMS’ TRAINING UNIQUE
- Appreciate the individuality of each trainee. We recognize that each person is different thus take time to learn and understand each person’s background and the limiting beliefs. The training is then geared towards changing that perspective.
- Are committed to meeting the needs of all trainees and therefore get them engaged in the learning process through discussions and getting them involved in coming up with solutions to some of their challenges.
- Prepare examples and scenarios to illustrate our points and help trainees understand better.
- Use pair and group work to help the trainees learn from each other.
- Our topics emphasize and re-einforce aspects that address the most common limiting beliefs of confidence, self-doubt attitude and mindset. Through this the CAN DO and I BELIEVE IN MYSELF mindset is developed.
- We love what we do and are passionate about youth empowerment. This passion comes through in our interactions with the trainees and makes them connect with us and what we are teaching.
- SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT
LATEST BLOG POSTS
<!=========Events Static list Template 2.3.1=========>
09 May Tue
May 9 - September 16
15 Jun Thu
10 Dec Sun